If you go to the tutorial, there's a nice template to help get things going.  Also, what I did was go to someone else's page that had theirs done well, and I selected "edit page" just so I could see how they'd done it.  I didn't change anything.  It really helped me understand what to do.

If you go to the tutorial, there's a nice template to help get things going.  Also, what I did was go to someone else's page that had theirs done well, and I selected "edit page" just so I could see how they'd done it.  I didn't change anything.  It really helped me understand what to do.

Yeah, I was going to make a thread but I kind of just decided to never make a wiki anyway; I guess I give up a lot easier and the picture I wanted to use never worked in the first place.

I'm rubbish at wikis T_T"

Haha. I went to make a few chances to make it somewhat easier to read until Deirdre could get hold of it, but it looks like she's already on it. Don't worry. She's the best at Wiki.

Your page is so nice!  There's not really any information in it, but the page is nice :D