Bahamut

As we know, the summoning of the Twelve failed after Bahamut was freed.  My question is, what the hell happened to him?  Did he just chuck deuce and leave?  Did he kill himself with megaflare?

Official storyline from the main website says that he vanished in a flash of light and hasn't been seen since. It's been stated that we'll fight him in a new type of endgame, so he's not dead.

What could he be plotting?  He's already strong enough to destroy Eorzea.  If that's not his goal, I have to imagine anything else he plans would be less extreme than that.

Since he seems isolated to his dungeon (so far we know it as "Bahamut's Labyrinth"), I have a feeling that he's sorta trapped there for some reason. Cus as we all saw, he /really/ didn't like us all too much. Question is what would be holding him there?

Guess we'll find that out~

Considering that the Crystal Tower, which suddenly appeared around the same time that Bahamut disappeared, was hinted to be placed on top of Bahamut's Labyrinth. Perhaps the ritual didn't work as intended, but it still had some delayed unknown effect.

Although beyond that theory, I am in the let us wait and see category.. Perhaps we'll know a bit more when we get access to our legacy characters.

Although beyond that theory, I am in the let us wait and see category.. Perhaps we'll know a bit more when we get access to our legacy characters.

Be sure to fill us non legacy bloats in! :P

I am anxious to see how my character finds all this stuff out icly. I am assuming they will tell non legacy somehow as well. Just in a diff way.

Be sure to fill us non legacy bloats in! :P

I am anxious to see how my character finds all this stuff out icly. I am assuming they will tell non legacy somehow as well. Just in a diff way.

*ahem* NEVER! Forever will you stay in the darkness of ignorance, whilst those of song and legend reign supreme, SUPREME I SAY!