Seeking IC Contacts (GC PCs, Researchers, and More!)

Hello all!

So as I've been reading my Encyclopedia Eorzea Vol. II and fitting more lore into my character (Y'senne Cirha)'s backstory, I finally decided to do a major overhaul in preparation for Shadowbringers. While I've been touching up the finer details, I realized that now would be a great time to search for IC contacts willing to collaborate with storylines, etc. I'm still setting up my RPC page for the character, but basic info is thus:

Archmagus with a day job as an aetherologist who travels about and performs maintenance on the aetheryte networks found about Eorzea. She's a tad older than anyone realizes, with accompanying closely-held secrets: while she tends to do things that would be considered benevolent, more often than not her moral compass is actually rather grey. Her driving force is the thirst for arcane knowledge and power in all its forms. This has led her to dabble in nearly every known form of magic by either natural talent or perseverance, including necromancy. There was also a set of questionable experiments performed on a fallen dragoon. Point being, she needs all kinds of contacts from the entire spectrum of shady dealers to scholarly colleagues to Grand Company associates.

I'd prefer these contacts to be player characters rather than npcs, as it's always more fun to interact. Off the top of my head, these are the kinds of people Senne would love to get to know:

-Sharlayan Scholars

-Alchemists, particularly those of the mad scientist inclination

-Black market dealers

-Grand Company players

-Ishgardians with ties to the House of Lords, House of Commons, or Holy Church

-Cultists

And so on, so forth. The list is very much not exhaustive, so if you feel like your character could benefit from knowing someone who is calm and polite on the surface but thirsting for the secrets of the universe underneath, please let me know! I'm on Balmung, but thankfully with the new-found freedom of visiting people on other worlds within the data center that's not so much of a restriction.

Any questions please let me know, thanks for reading!

~Rain