Characters by Occupation Directory

Hi all this is more of a thread to list characters by their occupational themes. This is intended to assist role players in quickly finding characters that are befitting the more citizen-like types of jobs. e.g. bakers, town criers, bailiffs, janitors, street urchins. You get the idea! 

I thought it might help those of you who enjoy playing the citizen types of characters to find others who are similar. You can even add if your character is seeking employment of a particular job that someone may be able to help them with and in turn create some RP with it.

If you would like to list your character's name and occupation as like the following template and I will add it to this list:

Character Name:

Additional Info: [Anything pertaining to the occupation or character you'd like to include.]

Contact Info: 

Of course feel free to add your character even if they are the more warrior/adventurer-type if you so wish!

(I apologise in advance if this is in the wrong section and also if a thread already exists like this I did try to find one first but didn't see one)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name: Tira Nophi

Occupation: [Current] Conservationist & Bard. [Seeking] Theatre troupe work.

Additional Info: Always looking to RP with more forest-dweller type folk and open to creating little arcs that involve the protection of the Twelveswood and even becoming part of a theatrical troupe!

Contact Info: See signature

Edited by Tira Nophi