[ Balmung ] Grizzled boyo seeks friends!

Heyo! Looking for some new (long term) friends to RP with! I'm an experienced paragraph RPer and I think my character could use some drinking/cuddle buddies. He's a twenty six year old war vet who can be very flirtatious as well as a little snide, but his alignment is chaotic/lawful good and he loves doing whats right (aka, not the sort of person to get along with criminals!). 

I'm looking for RPers who prefer writing in a paragraph style to work with, be involved in plots with or just to hang out at bars with! My character gets along with most types of people (who are on the right side of the law) and is pretty easy to please, he likes to smile and has some darker, sadder elements to him that will probably be revealed over time. My char is taken, he has a husband, but that wont stop him from getting into trouble...! :P He is pansexual, and their relationship is semi-open. His husband doesn't mind!

Personality wise, he is a bit of a preacher, a devout of Azeyma and has something to say about anything always. He's a good match for characters maybe lost, characters needing help in life, stability or otherwise. He gets on with both males and females equally! 

Find art of him here; https://toyhou.se/2662174.raxus-xon

IC Interests include;

> Medical work; he was a medic in the army.

> Drinking; Oh lawd, he loves his liquor. 

> Research; He is a scholar and always chooses brains over brawn.

> Teasing; His favorite pastime is to goof about!

IC dislikes include;

> Criminals; Stop right there criminal scum!

> Hot-heads; They never learn.

> Physical Violence; A mage has no use for such.

> Liars; Finding people to trust is so hard, hm?

If I could describe my char as short as possible?

> Dad-like catte is highly religious and seeks the good in others.

Timezones?

> Free around 5pm - 12pm EST and more!

Please message me if you have questions or want to talk about chars-- my inbox is always open for you!! ❤️

ffxiv_dx11 2018-10-17 00-08-05.png