I just died..

Oh my god.. the squeakiness.. please stop the squeakiness.. and as the 3rd generation of Irish in my family to be in the US, she must be punished for her butchery of the Irish.. plus, where the hell is ASTRALIA? *pulls out a world map*

I think she was aiming for satire. There was this thing on youtube for awhile with people imitating accents and seeing how well of a job they could do. I think it all started with some really young looking guy from Britain or something who was doing very good accents of people. She is apparently just poking fun at it all and not even trying.

Oh my god.. the squeakiness.. please stop the squeakiness.. and as the 3rd generation of Irish in my family to be in the US, she must be punished for her butchery of the Irish.. plus, where the hell is ASTRALIA? *pulls out a world map*

I think she was aiming for satire. There was this thing on youtube for awhile with people imitating accents and seeing how well of a job they could do. I think it all started with some really young looking guy from Britain or something who was doing very good accents of people. She is apparently just poking fun at it all and not even trying.

Exactly. She isn't trying to even be funny. She is trying to be stupid and awkward. The point is to make the veiwer feel awkward. She did a good job in my own opinion.

She butchered them on purpose. I thought it was funny. lol