[Mateus] Bad guys need friends too!

Since I honestly only have one other person I play with on the game and they are busy majority of the time, I'm throwing myself out here to see if I can find anyone else willing to join me and my weirdness. It doesn't have to be role play only. I've always been a loner when it comes to playing games, but I need to break myself out of that bad habit. My character is a rotten apple. He can be a jerk at times and do bad things, but doesn't mean he's closed off to meeting new people and making new friends. He's a brand new character just like I'm a brand new player to this game. I am absolutely in to horror and drama themed rp, but also open to all types. 

(still building this profile, but so far i think it explains him decently)

https://willheimbaines.carrd.co/

In Game: Willheim Baines

Discord: Thriller#7390

I can role play on either one. I may be new to the game, but I've been role playing for years. 

• 2 months later...

I am also looking to branch out my rp!! I am E'konnala Xheteh in game, and my discord is Eggz#9690

I play a miqote who is a a chaotic neutral, and enjoys getting into trouble, and mischief, especially if coin is involved!

I'd be down for something like this as well. James is the head of a smuggling operation based out of Camp Drybone with his business of shipping and trading as the front for his operations. Always do enjoy getting into the darker side of RP so if so feel free to shoot me a DM on Discord, or to anyone who might read this and be interested.

Jack Frost#1671