I need your screenshots for a Roleplay video!

Hello there, guys!
First of all, sorry if I have opened this thread in the wrong section. If that is the case, please feel free to move it away.

I am planning to create a Youtube video where I will explain (according to my experience), what is a Roleplay Event in MMO settings and I will provide a few general tips on how to make one. 
During my narration, I plan to have a lot of screenshots being shown in a slideshow. Perhaps even short videos, should I be so lucky to find some!

If you want to contribute to this little project of mine and you don't mind your characters being present in my video, I could use some screenshots depicting roleplayers in events settings. To be specific, what I need is:

- Group screenshots.
- Dynamic poses / dynamic combat scenes.
- Weapons drawn / weapons clashing.
- Screenshots of rolls.
- Screenshots of free form emotes. 

I will be talking about pre-emptively written events and improvised events, free-form writing and rolls, public events and private events, writing styles and much more. If you have several screenshots to share, it would be very useful to me if you could upload them to an IMGUR FOLDER, so I can save it in my Favourites and then I will handpick the screenshots that are more fitting. :)

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read, this!