Hidy-ho, neighbors!

Mandy

Greetings, well-met and all that good stuff! Name's Mandy, nice to meet you all!

A little bit about me: I'm 27 years old, still a student (graduate level, actually) and a long time player and role player in World of Warcraft. I still play it--but before those days I was an old FFXI player for roughly a year. I was known as 'Ahlis' on the Sylph server (unfortunately I do not remember by linkshell name). Maybe some fellow Sylphies are also here as well? :) It'd be cool to meet you (again)!

My husband and I are looking to play FFIV when we can; only one of us has managed to see beta and from he has played he really likes it! Chatting about FF again has made me remember the old days when I first seriously started to play MMOs, so it's rather exciting!

I'm mostly a lurker on the forums I frequent these days but I hope to make some friends. Cheers!

Hello and welcome!

Old Sylphie here. Johnson/Johnspiegel or JJ as I was nicknamed. I joined the RP  scene of old Crystalline in '04. Your name isn't familiar, but I've forgot a lot of stuff since I left XI in '08 for good. Paper Army and Sylvestra were two of the earlier RPLSs if I recall. Someone around here's got a better memory than I do!

Anyways, welcome again~

Thanks for the welcomes so far everyone!

You know John, Sylvestra sounds familiar to me too! But I can't 100% place it. I wish I had all my old screen shots from those days but I lost them all in a computer crash years ago!