Returning player looking for contacts

Its been three years since I visited Eorzea and I know a lot has changed.  I used to play on Balmung but it left a lot to be desired RP wise last time I was there so I decided to set up on Mateus, did I spell that right?  Is the RP better there than the elitist and Miqo exclusive RP that was rampant on Balmung?  Personal experiences left a bad impression, I'm afraid.

Suggestions on who to possibly meet up with IC or OOC, Rp hotspots etc would be greatly appreciated.  Feel free to PM if need be.

Hi Tristan, welcome to Mateus!

I'm a transplant from Balmung as well, small world! I left about 18 months ago and have found this server to be a really diverse and wonderful place. The majority here are welcoming and helpful - and we have some great RP events, locations and players. Real life pulled me away for a good while but ironically I just today returned as well so do toss me an in-game tell on Xandrie Embercraft if you'd like to go exploring together for an adventure. I'm sure things have changed a bit during my absence, but I'm certain there are still some amazing gems to find. 

Welcome back, friend. It's wonderful to see our veteran players returning - especially the social ones!

-Xandrie

Edited by Xandrie