[Balmung] First Weekly Storyline of Shield of the Scions "Vigilance of the Shield"

In-Game/Character: The time has come to continue the Vigilance of the Scions. Mina, tasked with continuing the fight against the beastmen in the region of Eorzea and beyond. Hearing of a cult of Tempered Ifrit worshippers near Drybone, Mina calls together the Shield and any allies of the Scions to investigate the area.

Out-of-Game/Character: So this is rough a rough start, but I'm still new at organizing this together. I'm not looking for a ton of people to come, I'm looking to have between 5-10 people join my small FC begin our first RP session. We are looking to start next Thursday (5/9) at 9PM EST. You can send me a PM on here, find me in game on Mina Kelter, or simply post here if you have questions or would like to join. I'll post here if I get enough people. Thank you for taking your time to view this and I hope to see you in-game.

I'm looking for anyone from the Crystal Data Center to come attend. But what I'm looking for the most is 5-10 people (or more) to RolePlay as NPCs. If anyone has ever played in a LARP organization called NERO, I ran a few events there and would like to do some of the same on here. All you would need is some plain looking transmogs with dull colors, I can try to provide these as well. If you want to attend as your character, you are more than welcome to.