Savarah Ardyn

I. Basic Info 

• Characters: Savarah Ardyn
  • Primary character: Savarah Ardyn
  • Linkshells: Mostly random PvE linkshells except for...
  • Primary RP linkshell: Expatriates

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Normally I'd say medium, assuming I'm not in the beginning/middle of a raid progression cycle (then I switch to light).

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I like RP combat, always have. /emote battles have a special place in my heart because I rarely play a physically overpowering character (mostly casters here) and I don't think it's necessarily fair that if you're a higher level or a ridiculous damaging class that you should win every fight. I like to push buttons and I like to push boundaries, so I think it's fair that everyone gets a fair shot. Any major injuries or KOs should be discussed and agreed on beforehand, of course.

• Views on IC romance:

• I always liked IC flirting, I feel it comes natural to most. As long as it isn't forced or constant, it adds another level to most styles of RP. As for serious monogamous relationships, as long as it doesn't cross the OOC line I think it's nice between two consenting parties. As for ERP, I feel it has no place in the public eye and is only acceptable in a between two (or more, maybe?) consenting parties. This is private stuff, ya'll. Don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• As long as it can be coordinated and backstories can intertwine, I think family RP is wonderful. Makes things super fun and can add another level of personal conflict or motivation for a character.

• Views on lore:

• Lore is great. I'm definitely not Lorestapo; everyone learns at different rates. A little background about history and locations goes a long way.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I view /say as IC as long as it's not (bracketed), /tell as OOC planning unless otherwise noted. /linkshell and /party can go either way.

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:   EST
  • Contact info:   /tells, forum messages, whatever's available. I like you guys enough. :roll:
  • Wiki:    See signature below!

Edited by Savarah
  • 1 year later...

Holy update! Hadn't touched this bad boy since /before launch/, so I made a couple changes to better reflect the new and improved Sav.

Always looking to meet new folks, especially now that I'm back in action. Often seen sleeping down at the Limsa docks, occasionally working at Maelvaan's Gate, and sometimes at the Ruby Carbuncle in the Goblet. So if you're bored and want to meet a new face, don't be shy!