Silly Question / Job Unlocking

Silly Question / Job Unlocking

Is the ability to unlock jobs even available in Phase 3? I've been fumbling through the forums but can't seem to find if they're playable this round.

I'm trying to open Bard, have archer to 30 and conj to 15. I can't find Georjeaux and no one in the archer's guild seems to have anything to say about bard. If it's not available until phase four then that's ok too but I just want some clarification.

Unlocking a job requires a bit of work.  I can't imagine why someone would do it on a character that they know will be wipped very shortly. 

Just my 2 gil.

I don't know why anyone ELSE would, but I wanted to just to see what was involved.  Since the character I imported character already met the requirements to do the advanced job unlock quest, it really wouldn't have been that big of a deal.  :)

Was kind of wondering about that myself, in regards to some of my crafting here and there (and gathering), but I am a bit concerned with bag space and the fact that I can't stuff rat-pelts and other similar craft-items into my armoire! :!: :cry:

Was kind of wondering about that myself, in regards to some of my crafting here and there (and gathering), but I am a bit concerned with bag space and the fact that I can't stuff rat-pelts and other similar craft-items into my armoire! :!: :cry:

If you're concerned about the inventory of your 1.0 character blowing up the bag space of your ARR, have no fear.  There is an NPC that you can talk to that will have all your over flow items.  I don't remember what that npc is called but they're usually hanging around the mailbox moogles.