The Night Shift

Zikh

Things are progressing well. We have around 20 members so far, and I'm finding more day by day. We've a few dedicated roleplayers out there, which is good, and plenty more space for more folks to join.

As always, I'm still on at odd hours under the character Zikh Milh'to, so keep an eye out for me, and if you gave me your name, once I find you I'll send you some invites.

Let's keep expanding. :3

It's been fun so far, all sorts of special people abound :D Come join in if you're not too easily traumatized! :dazed:

I kid, I kid- it's been a good community that I've seen and it's nice to have fellow night owls around. Between this LS and the abundance of EU types in my RP FC it's kind of nice to always log on to people brain-nom. I mean, talk to. :angel:

• 3 weeks later...

With everything in full swing and about 40 members in the night shift, it's about time we started considering locations for us to hang ourselves out to dry.

Criteria for this hangout would be as follows:

1: It has to be in an area most people can access, either before, or after level 20 roughly and retrieval of the airship pass.

2: It should be away from heavy traffic, and preferably away from heavy monster populations. This doesn't mean it should be in any of the towns, but they seem like the most appropriate location.

3: Preferably this location would have some manner of vendors or sales locations, but isn't required.

4: People should agree it is a cool place to hang out, roleplay, and generally be around one another.

If you have suggestions be sure to ask or post here, as well as catch me in game. We're going strong, if a bit intermittently as of right now, but we're collecting members every day. Come join us and conquer the night!

• 3 weeks later...

I've determined our hangout points.

Ul'Dah: Forgotten Springs, building on the north west side shared by the immortal flames.

Limsa: Poor Maids Mill, open area.

Gridania: Sweetbloom Pier, a secluded spot out of the rain.

Gather up on occasion if you're bored! We'll be calling you here if we ever attempt to start events.

• 4 months later...