Application Process

We are newly formed in game IC’ly and are now opening our doors for recruitment.  Part of the key to our communities long history is our careful application and selection process, we want to make sure people are a good fit for us and that we are what you are looking for.  Because of this we have a long history of minimal OOC drama that we are proud of, after all the drama is only any fun when it's IC and something we do to our own characters. 

You can apply at https://cerberussolutions.enjin.com/apply by filling out and submitting an application on our Enjin page.  Our membership will read and review the application before voting on whether to move the application along to the next step in the process.  From there we will arrange an IC and OOC interview in game to meet and get to know each other a little better and once the interview is complete the group will talk and discuss and vote one final time to accept or decline the applicant.  While FF XIV is the first game we are expanding out too the vote is open to all members who are currently involved, included those who do not play the specific game, because joining CS is joining a community that has been around for several years now, and once you are in you belong to all of it, not just our FF XIV community. 

We are going to be taking it slow at first, building up and incorporating people into our FC and community slowly at first to make sure everyone is fitting in and a part of our story and group.  If you aren’t accepted the first time do keep an eye out for when we are opening recruitment again, and consider applying again when we are open. 

Feel free to message me on these forums if you'd like more information.  You can also message me in-game (Steinarr Stormchaser) or on Enjin, my profile is https://cerberussolutions.enjin.com/profile/18184054  if you have any specific questions.  We look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you better!

Edited by Opinfinwal