Pirate seeks adventure, glory, and riches!

ffxiv_05152016_105412.png

Name: Kagato Jurai

Orientation: Straight

Profession: Pirate Captain

Important Details: Wanted in Gridania with a 10,000,000 gil bounty.

Looking to connect with players who might be interested in a bit more Piracy in their lives! Whether you're looking to be a part of grand adventures, looking to cash in on the bounty, wanting to treasure hunt, or perhaps something more specific that requires the help of someone that's not so law-abiding, Captain Kagato Jurai of the Abyssal Pirates is here to look for connections meeting any and all of these.

Long story short, I'm looking to RP in-game or via Discord for character building and forming relationships and bonds. The time I am online conflicts with my FC's current RP schedule, yet I am itching for RPing. Since my schedule is not changing anytime soon, I wanted to reach out here for anyone wanting to have the most adorable of rapscallions involved with any new or current RPs with individuals, groups, or entire Linkshells and FCs.

I do have a card that offers more information on the character if interested: https://kagato.carrd.co/

Overall though, my character is meant to bring a certain level of light-heartedness to most scenes while still keeping the door open to serious moments and encounters as well as grand adventures. In other words, expect to smile, maybe even laugh, but also know that there is a Mr. Hyde to this Dr. Jekyll, and depending on how the scene goes, it could get a bit gruesome. All within character of course!

Also willing to visit other servers within the Crystal Data center, so while my home server is Balmung, I can easily jump to any other server for RPing if necessary!

While I'd be happy to list some RP Hooks, the truth is, I can RP in any scene and situation. Be it battle, social, travel, or stationary, this is a versatile Pirate. Feel free to ask questions or reach out to me in-game, on this forum, or even via Discord. I have that information in my card page that was posted earlier!

Why yes, I do have my bed positioned so that I am sleeping on a huge mound of money! Should see the rest of the treasure-filled room!

ffxiv_08292018_010401.png

ffxiv_02162018_182542.png

Edited by Kagato