Greetings.

Ciel

Name's Ciel, nice to meet you all.  I'm a seasoned RPer, did it for several years in XI and I run a text-based roleplaying game based around the FF series. Shameless plug ---> FFMux

I've been hoping for some RP on XIV but, alas, I'm currently on Durandal and will be moving to Hyperion with my primary linkshell once we're able to.  As much as I'd love to join you all on Balmung, I'd feel terrible abandoning my primary shell and I don't really have extra time to split between servers.  Maybe one day.

Thanks!

Name's Ciel, nice to meet you all.  I'm a seasoned RPer, did it for several years in XI and I run a text-based roleplaying game based around the FF series. Shameless plug ---> FFMux

I've been hoping for some RP on XIV but, alas, I'm currently on Durandal and will be moving to Hyperion with my primary linkshell once we're able to.  As much as I'd love to join you all on Balmung, I'd feel terrible abandoning my primary shell and I don't really have extra time to split between servers.  Maybe one day.

Thanks!

*scratching head* I'm confused. Is this a drive-by post to say "Hi FFXIV, I'd love to RP, but can't - sorry!" or an attempt to find others going to Hyperion to role play with you? :|