Greetings!

Greetings everyone!

I am rather new to Final Fantasy XIV, but I have played MMO's since 1999 and have role-played a fair bit throughout the years. I am hoping to find a solid RP Free Company on Mateus, or at least a few people, to explore and RP with. My main character, Percevains Dailemont, is a wandering Elezen paladin/conjurer bereft of hearth and kin who seeks to aid and protect anyone in need, especially the weak and down-trodden. He is lawful-good and devout, revering the Twelve and having a special devotion to Menphina. Cold, snowy climates feel most like home to him, though they also remind him of his terrible losses. While very civil, polite, and friendly, he is loathe to speak with anyone about his past and those he lost until he has developed a strong bond with them. I am hoping for his character to continue developing and growing as I progress through the game and, ideally, through interactions with others.

So far I have had no luck in locating a FC that is more lawful-good or even particularly comfortable for a lawful-good character, though as stated above having even just a few people to RP and adventure with regularly would be wonderful. If anyone is interested in getting to know Percevains or would like to recommend a FC, please feel free to contact me here or in-game! Thank you for your time and I look forward to getting more involved in the RP community of this awesome game!

Welcome aboard Percevains! You have a well thought out character and I'm certain your experiences with RP could be of great help to those who are a little shy about getting started. Even in story your character is well suited to guiding characters who could use a helping hand, which I think is awesome! 

I hope you're able to find a Free Company that at least leans towards lawful good, it feels like the landscape is missing something without that sort of group being around. Elder Scrolls Online was in a similar spot a while back where groups devoted to the more benevolent deities were comparatively few. 

Helping people along is definitely something I enjoy! I can only hope to find such a Free Company, or perhaps a few people of like mind that would be interested in starting one. In any case, thank you very much for your response and welcome!