Why Hello There!

Cadhrion

Salutations, one and all!

I am returning player after taking a long break forced upon me by the real world. Now I am delighted to say that I have returned and look forward to getting back into the world of Roleplay. So, without any further ado, a little about me.

MMORPG background

My roleplaying days started on Star Wars: Jedi Academy, a small server of only 32 people a time but an unforgettable experience back in 2004. I then ventured to Final Fantasy 11 and the World of Warcraft right up until 2006, when I discovered The Lord of the Rings Online. There I roleplayed for a good six years as a whole host of characters.

Character ideas/info

Cadhrion Astarner is an amalgamation of many characters I've played in the past. A wayward opportunist and excursionist, a freelance by trade. Ever seeking adventure and light-hearted companions to share them with. Partial to drink, cheer and music. He does not shy away from a dance and enjoys sweet-talking women (often in vain). He thrives on friendly competitiveness and enjoys the rewards that comes with his work.

How did you learn about the coalition?

I discovered this website many years ago, I can't remember how. Nevertheless, I'm delighted to see how it has evolved since only being exclusive to two servers originally.

What kind of role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy)

I intend to be a medium roleplayer. Ever seeking roleplay but in a casual manner, as I enjoy other aspects of the game. I am a huge fan of spontaneous roleplay that leads into something bigger. Travel roleplay is another favourite, as I find there's a wealth of opportunity to be had outside of the tavern and in the open world.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.)

I'm a 29-year old currently living in London. I studied Creative Writing and Acting at University which compliments my roleplaying in many aspects.

I hope to meet you in game! If you happen to know of any Free Companies that may suit my character, please don't hesitate to drop me a message!

Edited by Cadhrion

Hello Wayward Sarcastmist. Just wanted to welcome you back! I'm a FFXIV noob learning the ropes and the lore for this great MMO. I've been playing about... err, two and a half weeks or so. I have enjoyed my experience here so far. Anyroad, your character seems very well thought out and perhaps in some distant time we may run into each other. Considering world servers away. *smirkyface* Til then. Again welcome back!

Welcome back, Cadhrion!

I’m sure we’re all familiar with how real life can be at times, but we are all happy to hear you made your way back 🙂

It sounds like you’ve got a lot of fun stuff going on. I’ve recently made a good friend that is a musician, and have discovered a few frat/sorority type FCs that party like the world is about to end. Maybe we’ll bump into each other!