Artist and veteran RPer new to FFXIV! Hello!

Xiiovii

Hi there!! I go by Jash/Jashin and I'm new to FFXIV RP!

Here's a template because I'm weak.

MMORPG background: Very little! I've done minimal RPing with some friends on GW2 and TERA. A few of my friends RP a lot on Balmung, and they love FFXIV as a game, so I finally bit the bullet and started playing in July of this year! I'm a month strong, beat the MSQs and I'm hooked!

RP experience: Since the tender age of 15! So over 10 years! I've roleplayed on websites like Myspace to Tumblr, and have even done art RPs on Tegaki E when that was around!

Character ideas/info: I only have one character really 'fleshed' out right now, and that is my main! She has many AU alternates outside of FFXIV because I have a type and dang it I will not be shamed for it. Here is her card info! https://vidani.carrd.co I also have a few alt characters I need to level and flesh out properly!

How did you learn about the coalition? Google! :'D

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy) Light-Heavy! I am, again, very new to MMO RP so I'll probably have to start off very light and work my way up... I'm also nervous and anxious a lot with RPing because of some less than stellar experiences on Tumblr, which has left me wary. I'm pushing through this so I can find joy in RPing again after all the horribleness, and to make new friends!

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.): I work part time in a shopping mall, and part time in a leasing office! I am an artist, and occasionally take commissions when I get a chance, and I'm trying to get back into the swing of art again after all the hecticness of moving apartments and dealing with RL stuff! Life is going great for me and I have a GF of 7 years who I will be moving in with me soon! I love the color blue because blue is fweakin' tight!

image.png

Nice to meet you all! If you ever want to chat, hit me up with a Tell at Vidani Daemonis on Balmung! Tells are OOC for me unless you want to RP privately! Or you can just come up and chat at me in say! If you'd rather contact me on Discord instead, let me know and I'll give you my information! I am very friendly, albeit very shy and nervous, but I'm so excited to try out RPing and to enjoy having this as a hobby again! Thanks for reading!

Edited by jashindamnit
added a little more contact information