<Aether Sky Traders> -AST- Is looking for a few more. (Med-RP, business/social FC)

FC Name: Aether Sky Traders

FC Tag: <-AST->

Leader: Z' Lyiri

FC House Address - Mateus, Mist, Ward 6, Plot 30

Type of FC - Roleplaying (Medium RP), Casual PvE

Alignment - Neutral

IC Background - Z’ Lyiri has been running her trade business The Aether Sky for well over 10 years. It’s been owned and operated by her, but has gotten to the point where she realized she needs help keeping it all together. She’s looking for people who work well in a trade environment, can help with deliveries, be it by land, sea, and possibly air. Also to combat the threat’s against her business that seem to be on the rise.

Aside from the obvious business, her doors are open to people looking for a haven, maybe honest house work, protection for those under her care, and a tavern for the downtime when business hopefully returns to normal.

OOC Background - I made this FC as a place for people to enjoy RP in a pretty relaxed setting. We will have an FC story that plays out in many arcs, but have a mix of social and pve related events in between. We are a small group looking to get some more to join in, so if you’re looking for a place to call home, send me a DM for more information, can either be here or if you see me in game. Thank you for your time.

Discord: Z'lyiri#0726