Looking for Red Mage Mentor!

LFRP: RED MAGE MENTOR
ffxiv_dx11 2019-09-02 08-40-49.png

Admiah Kreiston Is a hard-working, Lominsan-born woman in her mid-twenties. Over the past few years, she has seen more of the world than she ever imagined she would, embarking on enlightening journeys and treacherous adventures alike.

During one of these myriad tribulations, she came into possession of a Red Mage's focus found amid the crumbling stonework of the Ziggurat. These past two summers have seen her put it to heavy use, learning Thaumaturgy and Conjury alike from a slew of mentors.

Though she still considers herself an amateur in both schools, Admiah now finds her interest reignited for the source of her focus, the Red Mages themselves. She is eager to meet a true master of the craft and learn how to use her medium for its intended purpose... Even if it means starting from scratch! 

My Ideal Candidate is...
•Lore-abiding! Lore bending when needed is 100% A-Okay, but I I'd like Admiah's lessons to adhere to the XIV canon as much as possible.
•OOC'ly well versed in the RDM lore! I would love for Admiah to learn the ins-and-outs of the art and its history directly.
•Reasonably flexible with their schedule and can work with mine! Ideally, I would like to RP once every 1-2 weeks.
•Friendly and engaging! Beyond just a mentor, I would like Admiah to make a new friend, and one she could drag into her other shenanigans!

♦My Info♦
•My Timezone is US Pacific Time (PST/PDT). I am mostly available from early evenings(5pm) on.
•I am a Para-Poster(1-2 paragraphs per emote, usually), though I can adapt to my RP partner's style!
•Want to know more? Check out Admiah's carrd(
https://admiah.carrd.co/), or chat with me via Discord(Ranpuff#0351)!

If you're interested or know someone who might be, you can prod me directly via Discord or in-game! Thank you for reading!