Hello everyone!

Dhante

MMORPG background

I've started my MMORPG journey playing Vanilla World of Warcraft and from there I've been jumping on the newest MMORPG release. I played game such as Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Aion, Age of Conan, TERA and probably more than I can think right now.

RP experience

I'm a late bloomer in RPing. My RP experience started with one friend invited me to play Dungeons & Dragons one night and I fell in love with RP. From there I tried to play as much as I could and started to see if there was any RP going on in MMORPGs and that's when I decided to go back to FFXIV:ARR and seek my RP destiny. I've been trying RP here and there without much success since I was new to RPing but the more I played the better I was (far from perfect).

Character ideas/info

My character right now is a male Sea Wolf Rogadyn. He's part of a Sky Pirate Free Company where he had an encounter with the Captain from a couple years ago. He doesn't take himself too seriously. He loves to mess with his fellow FC members to a point where they don't find it funny but he still think it is. When it comes to fighting he got a really short temper. It doesn't take long for him to draw his sword and be ready to strike. He is pretty my first serious MMORPG RP character. He's still a work in progess but I feel like it's going to be a good time.

How did you learn about the coalition?
My FC leader.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy)
I would say light to medium.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.)

I'm a father of a little boy, married to a lovely wife. I work as an IT for the hospitals in my region and I love to play badminton. I'm also french Canadian.

Hello and welcome to the website Dhante, I hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^  

Your Sea Wolf sounds cool! Rogadyns are awesome in general, so I can imagine how much fun a pirate Rogadyn with a cavalier attitude would be to RP. I hope FFXIV provides the perfect environment for you to develop your character and gain more and more confidence in your MMO RPing. 

Edited by Moon Type
thought of more to add :)