Looking for a New RP Group in FFXIV!

Celestia

Hello everyone! As the post stated, I am looking for a new group with whom to RP!

Currently, I am located on Gilgamesh, but I am also looking into moving to a server more conducive to Role Playing.

• History - I have many years of Role Play/MMO experience, including a decade of Table Top Role Play, top-level Star Wars Galaxies characters, top-level Lord of the Rings Online characters, and I dipped my toe into Warcraft. I initially chose Gilgamesh as a server because I thought I would be most interested in End-Game Raids... but the Story and Background of the game hooked me more than I would have thought! I wanted to get more in-depth with the RP community, but have been unable to find a group. If you are looking for a new, fresh player and are willing to help on some of the RP basics until fully caught up, you may be in the right place!
  • More History - I currently belong to a successful Free Company on Gilgamesh and have helped them progress through active play on a near-daily basis... but they are focused on Raids and end-game content. I am looking for some Role Play with my character, so have decided to branch out to the community (and possible other locations).
  • Character Introduction - Perhaps you need a carpenter in New Gridania? Well, here she is. Diligently working away on the most mundane of tasks. She's the poor sap (pun intended) that turns logs into usable lumber and makes the occasional  weapon or tool. Isn't it a bit odd that she's a bit more weathered than Mera Pamera there in the corner? And a bit funny and peculiar that even Corgg seems less grizzled? With half-n-eye one could see that what she is puttin' out as a finished product is no much better than a novice. Still, she fits right in here as a Carpenter. Trying her very best to blend in like there is nothing in the world she is trying to hide- and you could ask anyone around! Just an average run-o-the-mill woodworker!
  • Character Personality - Currently, I am playing a Seeker of the Sun Miqo'te. Her general personality is Brash and Stubborn. She is not inclined to shy away, and more likely to tell you exactly what she is thinking. She is definitely not a pouty foot-stomper, but more along the lines of, "if you want to go get killed that's fine with me... as long as I get paid up-front." Once you can show that you have a good heart and good intentions, she is very Caring and Sympathetic. She will stick by her principals and friends once established. She is also willing to make a gamble or two... if she has a good feeling about something/someone. Once on a course (which may take awhile to set upon) she is Dedicated... but willing to make bad decisions to save a sinking ship is she is on it.
  • What I Am Looking For - I am looking for a Free Company or Dedicated RP Group that is willing to pick up this character into the fold. I am looking for a more long-term commitment that I can evolve the character with and participate in solid RP with. I enjoy the game heavily, even when playing solo, but am able to commit to a dedicated time-table of RP schedule. I also like chatting OOC and helping newer and vet players when I am able! I am relatively new to the game, but have been learning more and more every day that I play! If you are Gilgamesh, grand! Let me know right away! If you are on another server, then please send a reply and I can start chatting about a possible server relocation. You should, however, be an established FC that is looking for members. I am less interested in a new Free Company that is trying to start from the ground up.
  • Additional Information - I do have Discord, but depending on server status, my voice chat does not come through very well (thank you ISP). I am willing to try! I'm sure you saw that I am EST, but I usually play between 3:00PM and 5:00PM on weekdays, with intermittent weekend hours. I am willing to schedule time on some weekends dedicated to Group Time or RP time if needed. 
  • Share Something Personal - "Really? I mean, fine... Let me think for a second... I'm into sports, for what that's worth. That's kind of quirky, right? No? How about one time I lost an entire months' pay on a Chocobo Race. That Personal enough for 'ya?"
Edited by Celestia