RPer looking to make their home in Eorzea, hello!

Clarity

Hello, it's nice to meet you, I'm Clarity! It's no surprise that I like to RP. I'm a little bit rusty, but I hope to hone my skills as I journey through Eorzea!

MMORPG Background: I think my first MMO was Maplestory, but I can't be too sure now. From whenever Maple came out to now, I've been bouncing around a lot of MMOs, never really staying for too long because I feel like they didn't click with me. FF14 is the one that I finally felt a connection with. I've been playing on and off for about 5 months now on Brynhildr, but I want to make a character I can have a strong connection to. I'm not new to the Final Fantasy series, but I am technically new to FF14.

RP Experience: I used to RP a lot many years ago, but I had to move on because life got incredibly hectic, you know how it is. It has always been in para form, either through IM, GDocs, or emails. I've never RPed in an MMO before, but I'm very excited to learn.

Character ideas/info: My main girl is on Mateus, recently created. Her name is Orbei Ura, if you're interested. I'm currently working on making a profile for her, but the basics for her is that she's a messenger, willing to deliver anything from letters, to packages, to the occasional person. Very diplomatic due to her occupation, though she's very friendly if you can get her to stop thinking about her job.

How did you learn about the coalition?: I can't say exactly, since I've had this page bookmarked for the longest time. I think I was looking up some info on Lalafell lore and ended up here? And then I started browsing and realized how much I missed RPing, and how much I love this game. So, here I am.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy): This one is a little bit difficult to answer. I guess medium? I like chatting IC and OOC but I guess I could go heavy RP depending on who I'm speaking with. You know how it is.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.): Well, I work fulltime, haha. I'm usually on at around 6-9pm EST during the week and almost all day on the weekends. I'm trying to learn front-end web development, and I do some art on the side! Anything more, well, you'll have to talk to me to find out.

I'm always down to chat, so if you want to talk, send me a message here or in-game, Orbei Ura on Mateus (please mention who you are ;_;)