What there is to know about my way of RP

I. Basic Info 

• Characters:Mikki Viper
  • Primary character:Well, that'd be Mikki Viper!
  • Linkshells:I don't have one yet, but am shopping so if you're looking let me know!
  • Primary RP linkshell:See above.

[*]

II. RP Style 

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• I'm looking to go heavy, as a role player tho expect more of a medium pace to be honest.  I figure if you're going light why go at all?  Don't get me wrong, I dig OOC chat and funnin' around too, but I wana be here primarily for the role play.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• I try to avoid it if there isn't an already integrated system.  Now if we get pvp / duels than yeah okay, let the game system determine the results.  I do understand if a story needs be told and it involves such things, but those tend to be worked out in advance.  off the cuff RP combat without the game mechanics to back me up isn't something I'm very keen on.  As far as injuries go, I don't want to RP that my character broke her leg and then 10 minutes later be running a dungeon. >.>  However, again, for the right kind of story I'm not against it.

• Views on IC romance:

• What happens IC stays IC is my view on that.  Anyone taking it OOC for any reason and it gets wierd.  If a toon cheated on your toon, than take it to that toon IC, OOC if there's hurt feelings...well then things got skewed.  I try to avoid these situations altogether but hey they happen, tho you won't catch me dead role playing any kind of sexual act..ever.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• I view these as almost requirements.  A deep backstory, forming of friends, it not only helps form the community for a game but makes learning abotu each others characters seem all the more valuable really.

• Views on lore:

• I view it as a useful tool and guideline for role play.  I don't pretend to be an expert by any standard but know enough to be able to create a viable character and interact with the world and those in it.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• In the past I always prefered to role play in person, if that makes sense?  If I'm RPing with someone, I want to be in the room, in the same place of the game of that person.  I want to be able to type normally without having to use /tells and the like.  If I'm off grinding mobs to lvl and am also role playing via linkshell I'll get confused. >.>  I'm not capable of being in 2 places at once IRL, I don't want to impose such a thing on myself in the game.  Besides, some great RP can come when grinding lvls!

[*]

III. Other Info 

• Timezone:Central
  • Contact info:[email protected] works best.