Charlie.jpeg

(I kind of just copied this template from my Tumblr post, and I'm new to this website.. Looking forward to getting to know people! A little about me at the bottom)

THE BASICS –––

• Nameday: 14th Sun of the 5th Umbral Moon (10/14 Gregorian)
  • Race: Miqo’te - Seeker of the Sun
  • Sexuality: Bi/Pansexual
  • Relationship Status: Single
  • Server: Primal - Leviathan

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE –––

• Hair: Color - Medium shade blue with icy blue/white highlights at the tips
  • Length - Varies, but usually a chin or shoulder-length shaggy cut, bangs in face
  • Eyes: Right blue / Left purple
  • Height: 5 fulms 3-4 ilms (166cms-ish)
  • Build: Both effeminate and muscular, clothing makes the difference
  • Distinguishing Marks: Miqo/te markings underneath the eyes. Left cheek has an X-mark scar, right cheek has a scar from his eyebrow to halfway down his cheek. Has white tattoos on the outside corner of his eyes. Both ears are pierced
  • Common Accessories: Makai earrings, any other jewelry that matches his current outfit, Bard hats, harp/flute

PERSONAL –––

• Profession: Bard, Monk, First Serpent Lieutenant
  • Hobbies: Carpentry/Woodworking, Acting, Writing, Storytelling, Gold Saucer Minigames
  • Languages: Eorzean
  • Residence: Gridania
  • Birthplace: Nondisclosed
  • Patron Deity: Rhalgr
  • Fears: Small spaces/caves, not fond of large bodies of water, losing his friends/family and/or them getting hurt

RELATIONSHIPS –––

• Significant Other: None
  • Children: None
  • Parents: Nondisclosed
  • Siblings: None (Maybe)
  • Other: Best friend - Kylen Ignatius
  • Pets: None

TRAITS –––

• Extroverted / In Between / Introverted
  • Disorganized / In Between / Organized
  • Close Minded / In Between / Open Minded
  • Calm / In Between / Anxious
  • Disagreeable / In Between / Agreeable
  • Cautious / In Between / Reckless
  • Patient / In Between /  Impatient
  • Outspoken / In Between / Reserved
  • Leader / In Between / Follower
  • Empathetic / In Between / Apathetic
  • Optimistic / In Between / Pessimistic
  • Traditional / In Between / Modern
  • Hard-working / In Between / Lazy
  • Cultured / In Between / Uncultured
  • Loyal / In Between / Disloyal
  • Faithful / In Between / Unfaithful

(A lot of these 'in between's are so situational!)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION –––

• Smoking Habit: None
  • Drugs: None
  • Alcohol: Frequently

RP HOOKS –––

• Gridania/Twin Adders: Charlie’s lived in Gridania his whole life, working and training since he was old enough to do so. Once he turned 18 he joined the Twin Adders, quickly climbing the ranks (unfortunately out of necessity..) to First Serpent Lieutenant. If you’re new to Gridania or have use of the Adders, he’s probably the best person to ask.
  • Gold Saucer: Frequently attends the first floor of the Gold Saucer whenever he has a chance, having a slight gambling problem. He likes playing the mini games and playing both the Mini and Jumbo Cactpots, along with the Fashion Report whenever he can spare the gil for the best clothes.
  • Acting/Carpentry: He’s been with Mhi Khetto’s Amphiteatre since he was 8, and picked up woodworking when he was in his early teens. He could always use a buddy in his hobbies! 
  • New Areas: North or East, its all new to him. He’s spent some quick time in Ishgard, and absolutely loves it there, except for the temperature. He’d love to go back and explore it some more, but with the city being so different from what he’s used to he may get lost.. / Both Charlie and his best friend Kylen have been trying to prepare for a trip to the East, needing to find Kylen’s boyfriend after he’s disappeared. They’ll most likely be splitting up for information, and to cover more ground. Unfortunately Charlie’s not been one to go so far from home, and in someplace completely different from what he’s used to.
  • Exploring: Since he started off as just an Adventurer until he was old enough, he loves exploring. He’d often go into the woods when he was a teenager and still practicing Archery, just trying to see every nook and cranny that he could. He still has that curiosity in him, often-times getting himself into trouble for it.
  • Open: I’m 100% open to discussing RP ideas/alternate universes. I’ve probably done everything under the sun in regards to switching things around..I’m just usually not the best at thinking of ideas alone. I’m also open to tweaking ages/timelines, but if its going to involve any sexual things I’d like both characters to at least be 18. Also, I’m used to doing romance-driven plotlines, but if you’re not about that I’m willing to do something else! I could use the experience. If you have anything you think would work or would like to try, just go ahead and let me know!

ABOUT ME  –––

My name’s Cat, and I’m 24! I am looking for 18+ RP partners, even if the subject isn’t going to be sexual. I’ve been RPing for like..half of my life at this point. I used to do OC-only RPs, but lately its been a lot of fandom-related stuff. Charlie’s my first OC in years that I want to use to RP again. I’m most comfortable with paragraph-style, and can easily go between a few sentences to a few paragraphs, whatever the other person is comfortable with! Unfortunately I’ve not done anything so open before, and I get super nervous when I meet new people..but always try my best to find something we’re both comfortable with! My timezone is GMT-4/Eastern US, but as long as we’re RPing on Discord or some other messaging system, I’ll usually be able to reply as soon as I’m able. I don’t get a lot of time on the game lately, so I’d prefer message-based RP to in-game. I also have a whole fully-fleshed out profile for Charlie if you’d like to see that, this one’s pretty simple but also really good for quick information! If you have any questions feel free to let me know!

CONTACT INFORMATION  –––

• Discord: piratesnfairies#1361
  • Tumblr: piratesnfairies.tumblr.com
  • FFXIVRPers: piratesnfairies
  • In-game: Charlie Wolfhart on Primal - Leviathan. I don’t mind adding each other if we’re on the same DC or World! If not, don’t worry

Edited by piratesnfairies
(Totally forgot to bold Traits!)
  • 3 months later...