[Balmung / Crystal] Returning RPer

Hello RPC! Long time no see!

I'm a long time FFXIV player who started out RPing but eventually grew tired of it and became a regular player.

I recently re-did my character and I guess the spark to RP just came back as soon as I finished things up in character creation hehe.

I still have a long way to go with character building, but I feel like giving rp a shot again is the best way to figure my characters personality. Sadly I can't rp in game, so if you are ok with rping over discord, I would love to get to know your character!

I'll leave some info down bellow!

It will be easier to find me on discord so don't be afraid to add me

Character/screenshot twitter

IC profile 

Discord: Asah#5758

2 hours ago, Airewen said:

Hello there! What kind of role plays are you interested in?

Hello! Anything from casual to mature themed RP really ^u^ I don't really have much that I wouldn't agree on rp-wise

I realized how unspecific I was on my first post so here are some info about Asah.

Full name: Asah Naoaki 

📍He rarely attends by his first name since he is quite ashamed of it for its feminine tone, so he will usually go by Nao or Naoaki instead. Only extremely close people will be able to call him by his first name.

Race: Miqo'te / Keeper

📍He was born a little before the calamity and was left parentless after the occurence. He was soon found and adopted by an elderly couple from the Ishgardian high society, and raised as their own untill his late teens, when both died leaving him everything they had. He left Ishgard shortly after to live on his own.

Alignment: True Neutral 

📍Since he was left with a substantial amount, Nao doesn't really have the need to work or make money. He sometimes accepts tutoring jobs or sells his bakings and recepies for local establishments.

Appearance:

📍Nao has quite a feminine appearance and is often mistaken by a young boy or girl. 

**refer to avatar art

RP Hooks:

• your character is from Ishgard or Ishgard's high society 

• your character is a scholar/needs tutoring

• your character is a merchant/owns a tavern or bakery

As I said bellow I'm open to casual RP and Mature RP as well! Long term is preferred. 

((Might edit later with more info))

Edited by asah