Salutations future friends! <:

K.♥

Hello folks! I'm a new(ish?)returning(ish?) player to FFXIV who's looking to get my feet wet with RP.

Technically, this isn't my first foray into this madness, but the first and only time I properly RP'd before was in FFXIV about... 2 years ago. For around a week. Then Real Life (TM) happened. So I'm rusty enough to consider myself a brand new newbie.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you, if you have the patience to handle a nubcake who has a tenuous (at best) grasp on the lore.

Also, if anyone knows of any RP FC's that are newbie-friendly, please let me know! I have an Elezen character on Balmung named Faevi Faucille who's an aspiring Arcanist and Alchemist with a rather gray moral compass who is in dire need of a source of Gil (ic, of course. not looking to mooch ❤️ ) or perhaps a place where she can obtain instruction in the art of Arcanima.

Regardless, glad to be here. And an early Happy Halloween!

Hey welcome back! As someone who took a break from the game before back before Stormblood, I can relate lol. You can find RP FCs here on the site, or you can try the new Fellowship option IG to find what you're looking for. Again welcome back and hope to see you IG, and an early Happy Halloween to you too!

19 hours ago, Lone Adventurer said:

Hey welcome back! As someone who took a break from the game before back before Stormblood, I can relate lol. You can find RP FCs here on the site, or you can try the new Fellowship option IG to find what you're looking for. Again welcome back and hope to see you IG, and an early Happy Halloween to you too!

I'll definitely have to peek at the fellowships, thanks for the tips! And hey, welcome back yourself! I hope you're acclimating to the changes from a long hiatus well, I know it was suuuuper jarring for me when I resubbed. 💔