Help! I want to RP! >:O

Nubian

MMORPG background

My first MMO was Fiesta, back when Outspark had the reigns over it, then i found out there are other MMO's, I played  different kinds but the ones I stuck to most were, Tera, GW2, Black Desert,  then finally Final Fantasy XIV. 

RP experience

Sadly I didn't find out about the RP world until i got to a Social network game called IMVU and did some RP on Facebook before i actually RP'd on Tera, as a redheaded Brawler, Black Desert as a  Hybrid Witch. I've Mostly made OC's after OC's not really sticking to one, but recently because i wanted to have more of a foundation, i made a final original character, where i put in work for her world, and " Gods" they worship. 

Character ideas/info

So i did want to bring my OC into FFXIV but because of their own stories, and me being a stickler to stories i didn't bring her in.  I did, do a Background Story it be cool if yea read it and i don't mind other opinions.  Nubia Evsbane

How did you learn about the coalition?

Looked it  up on Google.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy)

Light to Medium, i don't want to say heavy until i get used to, the RP here. 

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.)

I go to College, but I'm on everyday, because of the way my classes are set up.  I love reading a lot and I learned a majority of my RP skills from reading. I love writing stories which is why i had so many character ideas. 

PS. If  like to shoot me ideas, for character story backgrounds, i don't mind talking about it :D 

Edited by Nubian

Hi welcome to the site. I still ind of new around here as well but I do a lot of RP experience in play by post sites.I haven't done a ton in game just because I haven't found the right group just yet but I'd be happy to run some threads here to start if you are looking or a writing partner.