Tale of an Eorzean Noob

Craft

Hello All!

I'm someone who's just recently been pulled into Eorzea having spent two decades (two!? decades!? ... crap) RPing in MMOs from Dark Age of Camelot to World of Warcraft to Secret World Legends and most in-between. Friends who had played FFXIV dragged me along to give it a shot, and I was hesitant. I had watched others play the single player FF games in the past, but was never really into them. I had tried FF11 when it came out... but that flopped with me. Even my past attempts at getting into FFXIV weren't successful.

This time around, however, I fell in love with the game, and the lore.

Craft Ramsay is a Highlander -TANK- 55 Paladin/61 Dark Knight/66 Gunbreaker - at the time of this post. And I'm loving tanking, though I'm aware I'm still pretty much a rookie. RP wise, I have only the most basic outline about who Craft is, and how he got to where he is today. I'm happy to build off of what I have with others, and I'm always looking to meet new people and get into new sorts of trouble. I enjoy running content as much as I enjoy getting involved in RP shenanigans.

I'm generally on evenings and weekends, life permitting.

Feel free to reach out to me in game, or drop me a line on discord @ Keon#6459

Looking forward to making some new friends and getting into all sorts of trouble.

20191201125938_1.jpg

Hello and welcome to FFXIV and the roleplay community! *confetti cannons*
Mateus has a great community for content as well as Roleplay, I'm sure you'll fit right in, theres a few FCs posted on here which are active or if you do some walk-up you'll find peeps in no time.
Hope you enjoy your time here and in Eorzea!