[Zalera/Crystal] Private Investigator Looking for Connections

Name: Thestias
Server: Zalera (Crystal)
Timezone: Eastern (UTC -5)

Looking For: Casual or long-term RP either in-game or on Discord
Type of RPs: Pretty much anything non-ERP or romance (she's taken!); anything concerning potential crimes is a definite interest!
Available Hours: Varies, more available on weekends; always on Discord, however 

Discord: Thestias#3686
Character: Giselle Marinnoux

Hey there! I finally finished creating Elle's bio and she's now available for roleplay! All of her information can be found on her carrd, which contains links to her Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Spotify playlist, and wiki page for more in-depth information (yes, I know, that's a lot of stuff; I go a bit crazy with my OCs, rip). 

In short, Giselle is a captain in the Immortal Flames, knight of the kingdom of Alasta, and private investigator; she's a fan of alchemy, woodworking, and general crafting, often found in one of the many guilds in Ul'dah or Limsa Lominsa. She's looking for friends, Grand Company acquaintances, and former connections to her life in Ishgard--that's something I'm interested in in particular, considering her family history in Ishgard and the circumstances surrounding her leaving. I'm particularly interested in growing her private investigation firm, hiring more consultants and starting to take jobs for anyone who may have a crime to report!

Feel free to message me, on Discord or in-game, if you're interested in setting up any connections--not here, however, as I don't often come and check the forums