FFXIV Roleplay Event Survey

Strigiforme

Hello, friends! Long time lurker, but I am coming out of lurkerdom to let you know I am conducting a survey aimed at the FFXIV Crystal RP community with regards to attitudes and opinions about events and attendance habits. The goal of this survey is to collect data to then share publicly to help content-creators better understand the needs and wants of the community. This will remain open through the end of January 2020.

All responses are submitted anonymously, so I encourage you to be honest in your assessments. When these results are published later (likely early 2020), any personally-identifying information will be scrubbed wherever possible. Note that there is an optional NSFW section that you can opt into later on in the survey.

Thanks so much to everyone who participates or shares! If you have any questions or comments about the survey, please feel free to DM me on Discord at Strigiforme#3953. (Note, please don't message to ask how you should answer specific survey questions, as this defeats the point :) )

>> THE LINK: https://forms.gle/bEJ642GjtJ7Z3PPH8 <<