I return! This time, I'm here to stay.

Salutations one and all!

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Remis Locke, a fellow roleplayer in the realm of Omega. Too often over the years have I jumped on and off the game, constantly being dragged back into the real world by those ever so bothersome responsibilities. Alas, this resulted in an extended leave of absence on my part. However! I have returned, and I intend to stay for good this time and put in some hard work into what I love most, some good o' fashioned roleplay.

Who is Remis, I hear you say? Well, it would come as no surprise to anyone who has ever encountered Remis to discover that he is quite a shambles of a man. Let not his fine cloth and well-spoken accent fool you, for he is as low born as they come, desperate to lie and cheat his way to the top by any means necessary. Why? Well, that’s another story for a different time. How? Through low cunning which often leads to failure of the most embarrassing kind. Credit to the man, some of his plots and schemes do land on their feet, if he can manage to land on his own. Under the fine clothing merchant company known as ‘Thrice Lucky’, Remis is constantly cooking up ideas to achieve his ill-gotten goals. If you would like to read part of his current ongoing story, I intend to post them up very soon!

I would be very interested in roleplaying with criminals, authority figures and nobles alike; for very different reasons. Criminals would prove wonderful allies if made to Remis who, let's face it, needs them badly. The majority of the time when his plans do succeed it was due to the help he was given by others, though he'd always deny it. Those who roleplay authority figures may be interested in attempting to break his plans or undo his falsehood. With nobles, Remis would attempt to portray his alias of Rufus Caswell in order to mingle and ‘get in’ with their crowd which often proves humorous and enjoyable. That being said, I am seeking any form of roleplay really. I'm not a picky person in the slightest! 

If you would be interested in roleplaying or making contact with Remis in game please do no hesitate to call! Furthermore, I am actively seeking a roleplaying Free Company / Linkshell if there are any who would take this old cad in. 

I very much look forward to meeting you all in game!

Best wishes,

R.L

Edited by Remis_Locke