[Balmung] Seeking partners in crime!

I. Basic Info

Characters: Yuma Yokai (Raen Au Ra - Male), Rashont Villsoix (Duskwight Elezen - Male), Petra Sohva'a (Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te - Male)

Primary character: Yuma Yokai

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): I'm flexible! My schedule is light and I'm usually around, so I can do anything from short snippets to novels. 

Views on RP combat and injuries: I will not flinch away from violence if the situation calls for it, injuries included. I won't write deaths unless the plot demands it and that would have to be planned out ahead of time. 

Views on IC romance: Romance? Yes, please. All of my characters are currently single and their needs range from flings to committed relationships. If you think one of your characters has a chance, feel free to give it a go. 

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): All of my characters are brand new and in need of background buffing. That means friends, family, enemies, you name it. And if you have a character who needs a friend, family member, or enemy, I'm more than happy to help fill in the gaps. 

Views on lore: Seeing as I only started playing this game two weeks ago, I'm very new to the lore of the game and therefore am very flexible. In general I like to stay as lore compliant as I can, but I also see merit in bending the rules to chase new ideas and plot. If you're not sure, just ask. I'm pretty chill. 

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I'm not clear on how linkshells in this game work, but in other games, I prefer to keep my writing contained to PM or party/group chat. I'm not comfortable RPing in public settings at this point in time. Small groups are fine.

III. Other Info

Timezone: PST

Contact info: Discord- Morgan#6358, supernova-ffxiv.tumblr.com, or you can reach me in game on Yuma Yokai (Balmung)

Currently, I'm looking for RP partners that are up for long term RPs. Anything plot and relationship driven, I'm here for. I've written in paragraph format in the past and I tend to be a committed partner willing to write whole novels at times.

I'm a mature writer and can ERP if the situation calls for it, but this right is usually reserved for a partner who I'm comfortable and familiar with. You probably won't get smut out of me until we know each other better :P  

Feel free to add me on discord!

Cheers~

ffxiv_02102020_210113_480.png