Returning to RP after a long hiatus

Shu

Hello there, I'm Shu! I'm a long time player of xiv, and I've been adapting and working on my OC as I play along. (With a group of friends who do they same too) but we don't really RP as much as we exchange ideas on our characters and such, how plot points of the story could be interesting to us. 

I have however been out of RP for a long time, and looking to get back into it, however, I'm not really sure how much Phoenix can give when it comes to RP, So I guess I'm just looking for an in, an introduction and a space to find my feet in RP again.  

Feel free to hit me up here, my discord (Shryke#0419), or in game "Maral Kha".

Edited by Shu

Hey welcome back! Unfortunately I dont know alot about the Phoenix server but if you're looking for any places to RP I would recommend Crystal, as that has been the most amount of consistent RP I've seen happen. I'm sure you can also find other players or communities to RP with on the site here. I myself am always looking for RP and people to RP with so I'd be glad to help with that if you're ever looking for some. My discord is d0vahk1n#1502 you can hmu there or IG. Good luck to you and hope you find what you're looking for!