Legacy vs Non-Legacy Players

Kyatai

I am actually getting a bit worried, since it may be likely progress from this phase transfers over to the next...and then to launch. I also checked myself and yep: I have a tat! So that is that! :D

But onto my concern: I am thinking we who have seen an intro won't be seeing a new one. I think the game won't pony-up and re-start us over. I may be wrong. It would be odd if it did and I'd have to re-sign on with various Class guilds once more....although the "free XP" would be nice in a sense as I reworked previous crafting classes and upped my main class (and supporting ones) by re-doing quests.

But again, I don't see that happening.  :/

It's been stated a few times that there will be a wipe at the end of phase 3 and that phase 4 will carry over when the game launches unless they need to do another wipe for whatever reason.

So unless I've missed something and this has changed we will be starting over at least once more.

It's been stated a few times that there will be a wipe at the end of phase 3 and that phase 4 will carry over when the game launches unless they need to do another wipe for whatever reason.

So unless I've missed something and this has changed we will be starting over at least once more.

Argh! I think that means I started a bit too early! (Was waiting on the last phase to surprise myself in the world!).

Well....as they say, I will make "Lemonade" outta these Lemons. At least I know where all the NPCs and quests are and things should go much faster for me leveling-wise.

:bomb: