¡Hola amigos!

Hello friends, my name is David and I'm an ex FFXIV v 1.0 player wanting to get back into the game.

Anyway, I'm the happy owner of a lvl 35 Highlander Pugilist named Jorah Kadir, I'm thinking about changing his gender, I still can't get over the fact that he has no brows.

I stopped playing FFXIV once I got into my medical internship however now that I'm waiting for my residency exam I want to come back to the game however all of my friends are nowhere to be found in Hyperion.

I used to play FFXI and GW, however once the communities started the endgame drama I got tired of them. I'm looking forward to roleplaying, I have never done it but I find it stimulating and quite immersing I'm hoping you could help me out.

I forgot to post this it's a guide to getting started after joining the forum it will help you with such things as setting up a wiki and telling you where to go for information and how to do general stuff like set up a Linkshell add.

Xenedra's big book to the world beyond.

And the guide I am about to link next is a nice guide for new and old Role players it its  worth having a look as it is very helpful.

Eva's black magic book

But once again welcome!