Stupid Miqo'te Lore Question...

Forgive my for my incompetence, but where have the Miqo'te settled since their migration? I know they've integrated into many cities and such, but I've sort of assumed they may have mainly gathered somewhere in the Shroud/Twelveswood around Gridania. Is this a valid assumption, or am I completely wrong?

Also, we know that the Age of Endless Frost brought about the mass migrations of many races to Eorzea. Was it ever stated where everyone came from continent-wise?

I will be asking many stupid questions as I slowly wade through Savarah's background. Many thanks in advance for all of those patient enough to tolerate me and my queries. :moogle:

Keeper of the Moon Miqo'te are mostly in the Black Shroud (poachers) and Gridania while Seeker of the Sun Miqo'te are found in Limsa Lominsa and the Sagolii Desert in Thanalan. This doesn't mean, however, that they aren't found elsewhere. This is just where the higher concentrations are.

And that migration was a LONG ASS time ago, haha. It's like.. ancient ancestor stuff. x3

Forgive my for my incompetence, but where have the Miqo'te settled since their migration? I know they've integrated into many cities and such, but I've sort of assumed they may have mainly gathered somewhere in the Shroud/Twelveswood around Gridania. Is this a valid assumption, or am I completely wrong?

Also, we know that the Age of Endless Frost brought about the mass migrations of many races to Eorzea. Was it ever stated where everyone came from continent-wise?

I will be asking many stupid questions as I slowly wade through Savarah's background. Many thanks in advance for all of those patient enough to tolerate me and my queries. :moogle:

No idea about where they came from, but Keepers have settled in the Shroud and Gridania while Seekers settled in the Sagolii desert or however it's spelled, and Limsa Lominsa. Of course, you'll find everyone everywhere though.