Xaela Samurai looking for connections!

Hello folks! Thanks to the lovely help of Sheep Shifter, I have enough of my character down to start advertising for connections and the like! I'll post a bit of what I have of her, but as for what I'm looking for, I will put my ideas down that are both very broad or very specific. While I will list a few ideas, I'm also always open for some good suggestions!

Sadu of the Kha tribe always had a fascination with strength and how those with it choose to wield it. That is why it was no surprise that Sadu was training to be a fighter from the moment she was able to hold a stick in her hands. As a child, she could commonly be seen watching the warriors, hunters and the like with steely focus, eager to absorb information. This eagerness to learn and strong will caught the eye of a Samurai that was interacting with the tribe, and she was quickly taken under their wing to become their pupil. She found contentment in the ability of a Samurai to use their strength for the greater good, as well as the fact that she was always learning, always growing. The travel also allowed her to meet and learn from many other warriors, the young Xaela eager to learn what she could of their fighting style. However, the katana was her calling, and through it, strength, peace, and happiness.

Sadu is overall a fairly relaxed and kind person, though her fiery spirit is often shown when meeting new warriors or literally through her aether. The best way to get to know someone, she'd say, is through a friendly spar.

Now, for the things specifically I may be looking for are:

Possibly a Samurai to be/have been her mentor? (she's mid twenties, figured she's been on the road for about a decade)

A place (house, town, etc) for her to serve as a Samurai

Family, even toyed with the concept of a twin (will expand on that)

A rival/fellow student (flexible here)

Companions

As for the twin, I thought it would be fun, especially if we pulled the blue and red oni trope. Sadu is very fiery, so ideally the twin (or rival) could be of the water or ice persuasion. Perhaps they left home with Sadu, regardless if they are a samurai or not. 

Any other ideas? Hit me up! I'm new to the setting and super excited to get things rolling!