Looking for Longtime rp partners!

Sumi Rokuyari || Mateus || Crystal

sumirokuyari.carrd.co

Sumi (Full Name: Sumire Rokuyari ) is a Raen Au Ra Lancer who's also a ex garlean solidier. She was conscripted as a little girl and is now looking to make a life for herself that's free from Garlean Influence. She's learning how to grow as a person, despite her rough beginnings having grown up entirely underneath Garlean Influence and is wanting to explore the world as much as she can while forming connections and redeeming herself to a degree for the horrors she committed during her time in the Garlean Army. 

What I'm Looking for -

• People to rp with and who are patient with me as I'm rather new to rping in a mmo!

• People who are willing to communicate outside of just in character in order to form friendships together as it's much easier to rp when you have a rapport between writers going on.

•  Late Night Friends! I tend to be on in the afternoon, to the early morning at times and want to be able to write more at night because it's when I tend to be more awake.

•  In-Game, Discord or even Email RP. I'm flexible.

• A FC (eventually.)

RP Hooks - 

• Lancer: Sumire is a very skilled lancer, having trained as a little girl in order to fill the role that her captors had selected for her. She's rather skilled at ranged combat and thus, if you need a bodyguard or a protector. She's your girl.

• Spy: She's rather adept at gathering information as due to her size, people are less likely to notice her and well, she took a few levels in rogue ;)

• Taverns: Sumire is an frequent drinker and can be found frequenting them as she enjoys the atmosphere as well as drinking men under the table when she gets the chance too. It's her favorite past time.

• Kugane: Sumi now lives in Kugane with her brother and can easily be found roaming the streets if she is in the city.

• Cook: One of her hobbies and passions besides reading badly written romance novels. Chances are if you can provide her a recipe, she's more than willing to try and make it for you—though she's more adept at making spicy food and her own vodka.

What I'm not looking for-

• Drama