Greetings Citizens of Eorzia!

Hello to the many varied peoples of Eorzia,

My Name is Khaze'to Zhwan, Second son of Khaze Zhwan.

I'm new to this land and have been looking for new hunting grounds for a long time now.  When I entered the guild house I was told this was the place to come and find some fellow seekers of glory and fortune.

I do hope we can go on a journey together filled with danger, excitement and bountiful treasures.

Khaze'to Zhwan

First Spear of the Zhwan and Expert Treasure Hunter Extraordinaire.

Heya everyone,

New to FFXIV and never played XI either but I've played most of the other Final Fantasy titles.

Basically I was told this was the place to go to find out about role play in FFXIV.  I've played many a pen and paper role play but never tried on other MMO's I've played because the worlds and the community didn't interest me enough.  However from everything I have seen and and read (been devouring the lore forums on the lode stone) I feel that it is time to dust of the role player in me and give it ago.

So hello, I hope I find what I'm looking for and that I can be a member of your community.

P.S. I bought cookies just in case my speech didn't work....

P.P.S. I'm not afraid of you big scary legacy types either, honest... :P

Curtis regards the newcomer with a nod.

~~~

Hey welcome! :) I'm new to the MMO RP scene too, and also have been brushing up on lore. We can be newbie buddies if you want :P  If you have any RP questions though, feel free to get a mentor. Those people have been great in my experience. Hope to see ya around, PM me if anything :)

Ohh ok, I created a toon on Balmung to say hi and now they have yet to migrate.  I guess see you all in the new world :D

Although thinking of which worlds, Balmung and Gilgamesh are both NA servers. I'm EU based, whats it like for the time difference, will people be on my times or is there going to be a fall out with time zones :/

Ohh ok, I created a toon on Balmung to say hi and now they have yet to migrate.  I guess see you all in the new world :D

Although thinking of which worlds, Balmung and Gilgamesh are both NA servers. I'm EU based, whats it like for the time difference, will people be on my times or is there going to be a fall out with time zones :/

Fear not sir! there are a few of us Sneaky Euer's about for we lurk we wait..and some of our NA friends have craaaaaaaaaazy times as well majority will be on Balmung come phase 4! it's just that the servers were not open to none legacy that's why everyone is running around on Gilgamesh I welcome you to the RPC and hope you enjoy your time here!

Fear not sir! there are a few of us Sneaky Euer's about for we lurk we wait..and some of our NA friends have craaaaaaaaaazy times as well majority will be on Balmung come phase 4! it's just that the servers were not open to none legacy that's why everyone is running around on Gilgamesh I welcome you to the RPC and hope you enjoy your time here!

*Bows* Thank you my lady for the welcome.  Glad to see another Euer as you put it. Would it be prudent would you say to re-roll on Gilgamesh for the moment and say hello, is anyone logged in at the moment who would want to stroll around with a lowbie?

Browses leaflet with intent...

Ohh looks interesting, seems that Khaze'to shall be finding his sea legs sooner than he thought :D

although from what I read I need to be level 15? could I not just level up any old class and make my way there?

You can do but you will have to get access to the airship which is around level 16 I think. But as a Marauder you have to get to 10 I think it is to be able to travel by the boat to Costa Del Sol. but don't quote me on that im not 100% sure but the Marauder starts at Limsa Lominsa.