[CLOSED] Returning Player seeking contacts and RP friends/partners

Name: Higura Gainishigi
Race: Miqo'te - Seeker of the Sun

Server: Balmung 
Availability ingame: 8 AM to 1 PM CST; Thursday through Monday -- 9 PM to 10 AM CST on Monday Night / Tuesday Night
Availability on Discord: 10 PM to 1 PM CST most every day. 

Discord: Higura#1869

RP Carrd: https://higgie.carrd.co/

Longtime player and RPer, here. Took a lengthy break from the game for about a year and a half due to real life issues. These issues persist, namely with my profession IRL; and I am currently stuck on grave shift until the pandemic ends. So my availability period is more or less during the least active hours of the game, and it's been near impossible to meet anyone in-game or who even share my hours. Maybe people in Europe or Australia may be more available, but I'm not sure.

My Miqo'te, Higura, is the only character I have time for. She's an ex-Garlean Magitek Engineer and was/is the owner of a University with a manor. She's big into education and general bookworm nerd stuff and is probably the Eorzean equivalent of a Weeaboo, going crazy over all things Othardian. She's an unwilling soldier / assassin for the Alliance, currently. I have no real RP preferences, but I write more comfortably in a paragraph style. Action, combat, romance, whatever. I'm usually comfortable with anything, just please ask if you are curious. 

I've never been good at writing these! So um, please look at my Carrd for the character, or feel free to DM me here or on discord or feel free to reply to the thread. Thank you. 

Edited by Higura
  • Higura changed the title to [CLOSED] Returning Player seeking contacts and RP friends/partners