Hello ^_^

Xena

Hello there! It's nice to meet you all. I have been roleplaying for years now, though mostly through Final fantasy 11, World of Warcraft, and Everquest. I am hoping to have a great roleplaying experience on Final Fantasy 14 as well! Hope to see you all in game sometime. Feel free to message me if you happen to see me running by, (or dying a horrible death due to me not wanting to stay away from the higher level monsters. hehe!). :angel:

Welcome! Man, I really wish I'd known there was RP on FFXI when I played it, although I probably would've been awful at it back then. Haha.

It's okay, I had a hard time finding others to RP with on my server on 11 (Ragnarok). But it was there hehe. And thank you all for the warm welcomes! :D

So many friendly people! :) Thanks again for the warm welcomes! :D And I've had a few friends that played on Asura before they moved to my server, Ragnarok, that I RP'd with. From what they told me it was a pretty nice sounding server. Though they said that the RPing was limited there as well. But I guess that's how it was for every server. heh

Hahaha frankly I'm still in awe of the RP in WoW....

I never found any, save in my small group of friends! (run awaaaaay from Goldshire! do NOT walk the tunnel from Storm... whatever to Ironforge... NEVER NEVER walk it... esp alone.... *huddles in a corner and starts crying*)

And yes, I am guilty of the "hmm... wonder if I -can- take that Level 10 nasty. He's alone afterall..." (I am level 5...)

Anyway :D Hope we all find WONDERFUL, memorable RP stories (and spectacular story-worthy deaths) in ARR!

Hahaha frankly I'm still in awe of the RP in WoW....

I never found any, save in my small group of friends! (run awaaaaay from Goldshire! do NOT walk the tunnel from Storm... whatever to Ironforge... NEVER NEVER walk it... esp alone.... *huddles in a corner and starts crying*)

And yes, I am guilty of the "hmm... wonder if I -can- take that Level 10 nasty. He's alone afterall..." (I am level 5...)

Anyway :D Hope we all find WONDERFUL, memorable RP stories (and spectacular story-worthy deaths) in ARR!

RPed a lot on WoW actually. Didn't have the tram tunnel issue cause i played horde but I think everyone WoW RPer knows the horror of Goldshire. *joins you the corner and also starts to cry*

Yes... Horde had a MUCH better community... but Barrens chat was *twitch*

I actually had my most fun RP 'duo' in the Horde: my friend and I played a Tauren warrior (nicknamed Meat) and my Troll shammy (nicknamed Pistachio). We.. erm... were comedic. Gah that cow was dumb... *giggles*

But yeah, some found great world RP there, I just never saw any. *sighs*

*offers tissue and chocolate to Azthran*

Its over now... the bad elves and gnomes have gone...

Yes... Horde had a MUCH better community... but Barrens chat was *twitch*

I actually had my most fun RP 'duo' in the Horde: my friend and I played a Tauren warrior (nicknamed Meat) and my Troll shammy (nicknamed Pistachio). We.. erm... were comedic. Gah that cow was dumb... *giggles*

But yeah, some found great world RP there, I just never saw any. *sighs*

*offers tissue and chocolate to Azthran*

Its over now... the bad elves and gnomes have gone...

*Blows nose and eats chocolate.* Now we just have all the cat people running around! *Looks at tail.* OHGODIMONEOFTHEM!

I decided to just hop on here this morning to surf around on the forums, only to find myself laughing and waking up everyone in my house on accident. I remember Goldshire very well from my WoW days. Tended to keep a 100 yard radius whenever I had to go near that place for crafting materials or quests. Even flying I made sure to keep a good distance above it as I passed over heh! You guys are awesome! :D

I decided to just hop on here this morning to surf around on the forums, only to find myself laughing and waking up everyone in my house on accident. I remember Goldshire very well from my WoW days. Tended to keep a 100 yard radius whenever I had to go near that place for crafting materials or quests. Even flying I made sure to keep a good distance above it as I passed over heh! You guys are awesome! :D

Well I'm glad we gave you a good laugh this morning. :D

Well I'm glad we gave you a good laugh this morning. :D

Yeah I got the death glare of the century from my older sibling xD It was worth it though!

Hey, great to have you!

I would like to hear your character ideas!

Tell us tell us tell us!

Heh! Well its nice to meet you faceman! I would love to share my character ideas, but I like to have everything 'ironed' out before I reveal anything. :D Still fixing a few things here and there. But will be sure to share it with everyone when I am satisfied with it all. :thumbsup:

Hey, great to have you!

Tell us tell us tell us!

Heh! Well its nice to meet you faceman! I would love to share my character ideas, but I like to have everything 'ironed' out before I reveal anything. :D Still fixing a few things here and there. But will be sure to share it with everyone when I am satisfied with it all. :thumbsup:

*Gets jumpy with excitement from anticipation*

Hey, great to have you!

Tell us tell us tell us!

*Gets jumpy with excitement from anticipation*

Okay I have officially decided that I like you heh! You seem to be a very energetic person. I hope to meet you in the game at some point! :D