Looking for long term rp partner(s) & friends (MxM)

Looking to RP either here or Discord maybe even in game too. I honestly never tried rping in game but would love to give it a try!! I do prefer Discord more however. (I am Omen Tivali#3251 on Discord if anyone's interested). I am most comfortable doing MxM rping. We can plot rps relating to the FFXIV universe or even outside the universe. I don't mind either or. These are some of my main OCs:)

1. Character: Duke "James" Cervantes

Race: Hyur (outside of FFXIV he is a vampire)

Personality: Flamboyant. Witty. Flirtatious. Fun-loving. Forward. 

Sexuality: Bisexual (prefers men more)

Random Fun Fact: He can make some people uncomfortable since he is very open and forward. He enjoys lewd humor and bad puns. He has a bit of a history being a player. People often think he's vain. His birthname is James but he changes it to Duke. And prefers to go by Duke. 

2. Character: Omen "Shai" Tivali (Shai is his real name but commonly goes by Omen)

Race: Miqo'te (demi-God outside FFXIV universe) 

Sexuality: Homosexual 

Personality: Cautious. Serious. Tough. Distant. (he is often misunderstood as cold and disinterested. not easily impressed. he finds it hard to express his emotions such as if he falls for someone he will act like he doesn't) 

Fun Fact: Omen believes he's cursed and is afraid of anyone getting close to him which is why he feels he needs to put up a hard act. Since misfortune always seems to follow him. He is also good at weaponry. He has done blacksmith work. 

3. Shiba Kurokami

Race: Miqo'te (werewolf/demi-God outside of FFXIV universe)

Personality: Calm. Sarcastic. Brave. Protective. Intelligent. 

Sexuality: Bisexual (but isn't easily phased by stuff. it takes him awhile to return anyone's feelings for him)

Fun Fact: Shiba loves tea. And is protective of his family, including his distant cousin Omen. Outside of FFXIV universe he is the tribe leader of a gang of rebel ninjas. Werewolves, like himself. 

71d6f003d8d02fb7bfffda86b75857f12030a646[1].jpg

4becbafe8a26296049402666f5445d1b427e39f0[1].jpg

71c8c5cd5d51d3e7afcc74bd1990cdd80979ebae[1].jpg

Edited by DukeCervantes