Hello fellow Eorzean. I'm glad we met!

Hi there everyone, I am Elion and it's a pleasure to join this fine forum. Below is the welcome template filled out for your quick glance at me and what I'm interested in doing with my Balmung character Elion Kaer'Valen. 

MMORPG background

Many years of playing Wow when I was younger and moving onto SWToR and various other MMOs. I love the social aspect and I also love fantasy so it's a perfect fit. I have played many years on and off in FFXIV on Tonberry (where my non RP main is). 

RP experience

DM of D&D 5e for over 3 years so I know how to get into the character I'm playing at the table for my group and RP conversations based on their wants needs and goals or personality traits. I also have played on RPG crossing for over two years as a play by post Roleplaying 4 separate characters. As for ERP I'm a novice. My writing capability is between Novice and Intermediate, in my opinion. 

Character ideas/info

Open to change but my thought is a Paladin who works as security or something similar for one of the various clubs to allow his mother to retire from her work as a barstaff and kitchen hand. 

How did you learn about the coalition?

Google. 

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy)

Medium to Heavy for sure. I have my other character to play if I feel like ducking out of character. 

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.)

Sure! I'm an Electrician living in Australia and I love video games, fantasy, lore and Roleplaying. I also love snow. 

We hope you stick around and contribute in any way you can!

Hoping to find some Linkshells to join and also a free company on Balmung (if possible as I made my character on a different server but have been world visiting Balmung when I login. If possible I plan to transfer to the server directly.) Also interested in joining in on some ERP and learning that side of things as well. 

Hope to hear from you and play alongside you soon!