/wave

Hello everyone! Looking forward to explore this world and hope to meet you IC on the way! 

--MMORPG background

Not very much, but tried out lots of different ftp-mmorpgs. The one I've played a little more extensively is Lotro, almost gotten my elf archer up to lvl 50.  

--RP experience

I roleplayed a lot in lotro, great enviroment for that since I'm super familiar with the lore.

Played lots of pen and paper rp back before d&d was retro. Just started again some time ago, atm playing d&d-fatecore over google hangout. Fun times.

--Character ideas/info

I've started with a Lalafell on Balmung. As his father and his father before him, he is a healer, a gardener of life. This little guy seems to be more into destroying stuff though so he will probably find another career as soon as he has a chance. 

--How did you learn about the coalition?

the internets... 

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

I guess medium/heavy. I'm not the kind of person to stand around in one spot orating for hours about everyday things, I do like to get out there adventuring and actually playing the game. But I am into rp - and MMOs - for the immersion and could easily adventure ICly all the time.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

Swedish, musician/phd student/archivist, father (making playing too late at night difficult since I got early mornings..). 

Welcome! Going to echo the others here....everything I've heard points to at least one more weekend of beta for this phase than then 1-2 more weeks of bug fixing with no tests going on.

After that it's on to phase 4 and, if all goes well, no character wipes and then launch!