Garlean Defector Seeks Friends.

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my post and for your (possible consideration)

I am looking for anyone interested in Rp with my character Liocyon Or Lio for short.

One of the younger sons of the Aurelius household, a minor noble family from Garlemald, Lio defected from the Empire two years ago when he was 17 for reasons he has yet to discuss with anyone he is not friends with.

He’s a fairly outgoing person and try’s to  stay positive and optimistic without being annoyingly sweet. He’s quiet but not exactly shy as he has no problem stroking up a conversation to meet new people.

Lio is not a combat character (yet) but what he lacks in tactics and combat he makes up for in science and engineering which is the one area he has the most confidence in.

Lio served briefly with the Imperial Vth Legion but defected soon after when he was able.

What I’m looking for:

Family: I would love anyone who wants to play a member or servant of the Aurelius house, despite everything, Lio loves his family more than anything and would give anything for them to join him in Eorzea.

Friends: Old and new, Lio can never have enough friends.

Enemies: What is Rp without a little conflict? Are you a bounty Hunter seeking to claim the price on Lio’s head? Maybe you were hired by Lio’s Father to return him to Garlemald. Perhaps you are a Garlean Soldier seeking vengeance for Lio’s defection.

I am not currently looking for romance, due to a recent breakup that Lio had with someone, he’s too heartbroken and cautious to want to jump back into a relationship. That being said, I am open to the idea so long as it happens organically and through Rp.

if this interests you, feel free reach out to me here on the forum or on Discord at Moriarty#0901

65EF0120-57B0-42AA-B62D-91A88686B917.png

Edited by Liocyon Aurelius