Greetings Eorzea

Pleasure to meet all of you. The name I go by is C'arbon (Apostrophe only really needed for responses to save that hassle), but I've also been called Carbonno, Carbanara, Carbonoski, and many other variations. 

I've been playing FFXIV since January of last year, but have taken breaks off and on throughout my playtime. Originally I started on the Faerie server on Aether, but the rather "ghost town" like nature of the server and center was a bit saddening, so I eventually moved to Couerl on Crystal. There I found to finally have that social aspect that I missed, and was also introduced to the roleplaying scene. I met some people who truly made me appreciate the writing that can be done through roleplaying, and the overall enjoyment it could bring. However, time does cause some people to drift apart, and so I am currently without people to roleplay with in a "meaningful" manner. 

I prefer roleplays that keep me engaged, where I may end up responding with someone for hours upon hours. Essentially I like to roleplay with people who want to write a story. Details, emotions, heart and soul... These are the things I want to put in my writing. I am available to roleplay both in and out game, though I will apologize if my schedule is sporadic at times as I work part-time, so some weeks I'm rather free, but some weeks I'm slammed with work. Thursdays and Fridays tend to be rather free for me, and the other days vary on when I'm free. 

I also enjoy a spot of D&D and the like, though I've sadly never really found a stable group to be a part of and are wanting to focus on the more story driven aspects of those types of games.

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to meeting people across this site and potentially finding new people to roleplay with.

PicsArt_10-16-04.23.35.png