What I'm here for

Hi folks!  I go by Elanya on my main account, but that account really isn't for RP.  Rather, it's specifically for me to get used to the various mechanics of the world.  I've got all these other characters I'm allowed to make with my account, and I figured I should make something specifically for RP purposes.

Now, what I'm looking for is pretty specific, so if you're close but not quite there, feel free to let me know as I'm guessing there's nothing quite as detailed as I'm looking for (but oh goodness would I like to be surprised!)

1.  This FC should be RP HEAVY.  I mean, RP comes first in the guild with an actual story around why people in the guild have whatever positions they have with RP interactions with the characters.  I'm looking for the sort of group that wants to integrate the system mechanics with an involved and thriving story!

2.  Because I want an RP Heavy FC, The story will need to be compelling.  If I'm not interested in the story or the setting, neither of us would really have fun, right?

3.  The FC should be highly active.  I come online most days (anytime I'm not working and sometimes for an hour or so even on days I do.)  It would help if a good number are around the same time zone as me.

So, I'm mainly interested in a story based in the Final Fantasy universe, but divorced from the main scenario of the game.  I will do the main scenario quests in order to unlock things as I need to, but I find the story to be somewhat boring, TBH.  It's got potential, but it's so bogged down with filler quests that it's barely recognizable as a coherent story.

If I find something like this, I will craft a new character specifically for this FC.  I'm really hoping for something close to my ideal.  I'm sure there's at least a little of what I want in there!